We are a Church becoming Christ-like in witnessing, discipling and leading.
Our mission is to glorify God by discipling God’s people to be loving and compassionate disciple-makers who will connect, commit and contribute for the transformation of communities.
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:13-16
We are the salt of the earth. We are the light of the world.
God is the King of this church, so we dream big. We will live for the bigger picture God has gives us.
CONNECT. We will reach out to people in the sphere of our own influence and community for others to experience the life changing message of Jesus Christ
COMMIT. We will enjoy the journey together through building small group communities that hear the Word of God and wholeheartedly willing to obey the Lord.
CONTRIBUTE. We will give our best service to the Master using our time, talents and treasures that He has gives us.
Keep It Simple, Servants!
We have a simple process of becoming Christ-like in witnessing, disciple-making and leading in the context of a caring community and mentoring culture.
1. As we connect to people, we will train others to become witnesses for Jesus through sharing the Gospel and helping new believers to do the same.
2. As we commit to the people of God, we will be a discipler of 2 or 3
new believers by helping them grow in the faith and in obedience to the Lord.
3. As we contribute to the kingdom of God, you will reproduce new leaders through discipleship and mentoring, actual ministry shadowing, teaching and preaching.
Ministry Goals for 2019
1. By the grace of God, we will have 100 vision-owners — members and active worshiping disciples – by December 2019.
2. Train at least 20 young people on how to share Jesus Christ to their friends, family and relatives.
3. Put up 5 Prayer Clusters in Cabanatuan and neighboring towns/cities that will become our preaching points and ministry centers for evangelism, spiritual nurturing and training.
4. Upgrade of Worship equipment and improvement of Worship Team who are leading the church to meaningful worship experiences.
5. PROJECTS (for prayers). 2 Wireless microphones, Cleaning and repairs, LED TV for children Sunday School, Seat covers with pockets, New keyboard.
Let’s keep serving the Lord… together.