We will lovingly reach out to people in the sphere of our own influence and community for others to experience the life changing message of Jesus Christ
GOSPEL BRIDGE:Finding Those God Has Prepared
The Holy Spirit is preparing the lost person for conversion, convicting them of their sin, showing them the need for things to be made right with God and assuring them that bad things will result if they don’t change (John 16:8). It is the same today, God is preparing people to be harvested for the kingdom. We only need to do our part — share the Gospel. Here is a simple way on how to bridge the Gospel:
1. SECULAR LIFE
Start where the people are. Know them in advance by praying and befriending them. If it is your initial meeting, take time to connect with them. Ask questions on general topics for discussion. At this time, don’t ask sensitive and too personal questions. You may also share your life to develop trust between the two of you.
2. SPIRITUAL TOPICS
Use his words as springboards to talk about his spiritual principles and experiences. Just be perceptive while going through this level. Listen and wait for the right time, you may ask their religious background but without judging them as erroneous or heretic. When he opens up problems, be willing to listen.
Bridge your conversations to your personal testimony of
how God works and saved your life. Be a living witness by storying your changed life. Make it short and simple. Just share your life without Christ and how He changed you today. Practice sharing your testimony and the
Gospel presentation over and over until you became familiar with them. And as you share, make it simple, clear and with confidence.
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit–fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name” -Jesus (John 15:16).
That’s it! Let’s bridge the Gospel to people, only then we will know who the receptive people are. Let us now go and bear fruit!
STRATEGIC PRAYING: Pananalangin Para Sa Iba
Isulat ang mga pangalan ng iyong pamilya, kamag-anak, kaibigan at mga kakilala na malayo sa Diyos o nanlamig sa pananampalataya. Ipanalangin sila at abutin sila sa pamamagitan ng pagpasyal at pakikipagkaibigan sa kanila upang magkaroon ng pagkakataon na ibahagi ang patotoo at ang kaligtasan na kaloob ni Cristo.
Gawing gabay ang nasa ibaba para ipanalangin sila araw-araw.
1. Panginoong Diyos, ilapit Mo po sa Iyo si _________ at hanapin Ka niya ng buong puso. Nawa’y marinig niya ang Mabuting Balita at hindi mabulag ni
Satanas sa pag-alam ng katotohanan. (2 Cor. 4:4; Juan 6:44)
2. Banal na Espiritu, hinihiling ko po na kumilos Ka sa buhay ni _________ na kanyang pagsisishan ang mga kasalanan at kilalanin ang ginawang pagtubos ni Cristo para sa kanya (Juan 16:7-14).
3. Panginoon, ipinapanalangin ko po si _________ na tumalikod sa kanyang mga kasalanan at sumunod kay Cristo. (Gawa 17:30-31)
4. Ipinapanalangin ko rin po na bigyan Mo ako ng pagkakataon, tapang at tamang salita na ibahagi ang kaligtasan kay __________. (Col. 3:4-6).
5. Panginoon, ipinapanalangin ko po si _________ na manalig kay Cristo ng buong puso at sumunod sa Kanya bilang Panginoon at Tagapagligtas — at siya’y lumago sa pananampalataya at maging asin
at ilaw ng sanlibutan. (Roma 10: 9-10; Mateo 5:13-16).
Simulan mo na ang pananalangin at pag-abot sa iba.
God bless you.